In REF 2014, 75% of research in UoA D34 Art & Design (as part of the joint submission from WIRAD) was rated either internationally excellent (3*) or world-leading (4*).
eCDR’s main areas of activity include:
- Conferences, symposia and seminars, focusing on current research interests of the Centre
- Publishing, exhibition & curating
- International Fellowship programme
- Funded projects from research councils including AHRC, foundations and Sector agencies
- Cross-cultural partnerships with the museum and gallery sector
- PhD and Post Doctorate research